Almost 6 months after libbluray 0.8.0, I'm delighted to announce libbluray 0.9.0!
We published, in the meantime, a version 0.8.1, that was focused on fixing the biggest regressions of 0.8.0.
Between 0.8.0 and 0.9.0, we had around 100 commits.
libbluray 0.9.0 introduces a few cool features:
- new API to access files from the VFS:
bd_read_file(), this is useful for embedded subtitles,
- better support for usage in C++ projects
- largely improved support of the BD-J menus and features
- fixed Xlet font-caching (with security checking)
- caching of BD-J bdjo objects
- numerous fixes for crashes and small issues
Have fun testing it!