Release of 2.1.5
Today, we did a small release of the stable version of VLC media player: 2.1.5.
It is just a maintenance release, before VLC 2.2.0 is ready.
The highlights are:
- Blu-Ray subtitles (PGS) in MKV are correctly sized,
- Some MP3 streams could crash VLC,
- GPU decoding that could artefact on Windows is repaired,
- QTsound input does not crash anymore on OS X,
- Audio channels order are fixed on OS X,
- Improvements on the OS X UI for retina displays,
- We updated freetype, libass, libogg, libmodplug, live555 and libjpeg,
- We updated GnuTLS and libpng, to solve security issues,
- Various issues in interfaces and transcode chains are fixed too.
Hopefully, this is the last one before 2.2.0 is out!
You can grab your version on our website!