DVD on Android
If you're like me, you probably have a large number of DVDs at your place.
Of course, the DVD format is outdated, but it has a few advantages:
- Everything is available on DVDs and it's cheap to buy,
- It's cheap to decode MPEG-2 with any CPU (even mobile),
- It's very simple and well supported,
- It has menus and bonuses,
- Most patents for decoding DVDs are over (or almost),
- It does not need an Internet connection to work.
It's also great when you travel, in car, trains or planes.